Friday, November 2, 2007

Illustration Friday - Hats

Digital Collage by Itkupilli

Hindus, in their capacity for love, are indeed, hairless Christians, just as
Muslims, in the way they see the God in everything, are bearded Hindus, and
Christians, in their devotion to God are hat wearing Muslims.

Yann Martel
Source: The Life of Pi



In June my Illustration Friday Pic: Suit
"The suit makes the man."
The head belongs to Jesus, the suit belongs to John Lennon, but here is the hilarous video with Johnny Depp once more. :))





No offens to anyone, but aren't we all humans, after all....

9 comments:

Mick said...

Wonderful collage, as always ... and the song was perfect! :)

drips of paint said...

Very, very very meaningful post to me ....

the video said it all .....

good weekend:))

*Itkupilli* said...

Thanks Mick, I know that these kind of collages don't get much compliments, but I am happy you like it. I was going to make something cute, vintage hats, you know...:)


Tim, message of this post means very very very much to me too.

And indeed it is all said in video. We all live in this wonderful and beautiful blue planet, it is so great, I wish all the people could feel that solidary instead of differences.

Nice weekend for u too! :))

Anonymous said...

What a thought provoking collage, a real edge pusher. I daresay...I LIKE it!!! Bravo!!!

Sarah said...

Love it, it's just great.

*Itkupilli* said...

Shani, you said it so nicely...thank you. :))

And thank you Sarah, I'm happy you like it. :)

KeKe said...

Cool~Good job on the video too, Kirsi.

Anonymous said...

Olin vähällä ryhtyä pitkään tilitykseen, mutta viime hetkellä tulin järkiini - selkeästi upeaa.

*Itkupilli* said...

Lyhyesta virsi kaunis, vai miten se nyt olikaan...

Kiitos Standin Elvis...tosin pitkatkin patkat suomenkielella on niin ihanan helppo lukea ja vastata. :))