Sunday, September 30, 2007

Albert Einstein

Digital Collage by Itkupilli

The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.

The only real valuable thing is intuition.

The distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.

Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one.

Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.

Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.



EINSTEIN QUOTED CORRECTLY !

2 comments:

drips of paint said...

Amen....

I have been told that Einstein believe in god... I guess not.

I am not an atheist but I believe in what Einstein said quoted in the video ... thanks for bringing this to my attention :)))

*Itkupilli* said...

"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." Albert Einstein

As far as I understand he did believe in god, but not as religions understand god.

And words are symbols, I can say that I believe in god...or better say that I believe in universal harmony.

We all create. With love we create peace and harmony. Fear destroys that harmony.

So I believe that love = god. Fear = devil.